旅游路线英语对话,旅游问路英语对话

英语对话教学是中学英语教学的重要组成部分,它对提高学生英语口语水平,培养学生的语言交际能力都有很大的作用。我整理了最喜欢去哪里旅游的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

最喜欢去哪里旅游的英语对话一

Joan: Hello,Ashley! Where did you go for your trip?

你好,艾诗莉!你去哪里旅游了?

Joe: Beijing,for I only had a week.

北京,因为我只有一周的时间。

Joan: Oh! That is a good place! How was your trip like?

噢!那是个好地方啊!旅行感觉如何?

Joe: I had much fun on our trip.

我觉得旅行还是很有意思的!

Joan: Could you tell me what your trip was like?

讲述一下您的旅游好吗?

Joe: Oh,not bad,but very tiring!

哦!挺不错的,就是感到累。

Joan: Where do you think is better for shopping in Beijing?

北京哪里适合购物?

Joe: Wangfujing Street. I think. It has got more exclusive shops.

王府井街。那里有更多的专卖店。

Joan: What's the weather like in Beijing?

北京的天气如何?

Joe: It's kind of cold.

有点凉。

Joan: How were the restaurants there?

那里的餐馆怎么样?

Joe: It seemed they're wonderful,and not expensive.

似乎不错,还不贵。

Joan: Is there any mentions of tours?

旅行中应该注意什么?

Joe: Yes.A traveler should train himself to observe the odd customs there.

旅行者应该学会观察当地的奇特习俗。

Joan: Did you have any plaint about the trip?

你对旅行有不满意的地方吗?

Joe: Yes.Traveling is too expensive.

有的。旅行费用太昂贵。

最喜欢去哪里旅游的英语对话二

Anne: Why do you always want to travel through Central United States? It is really a difficult task.

安妮:你为什么一直想去美国中部旅游呢?这可是很困难的事情啊。

Tim: That is because I always want to see some places and people I don't often see in my life. And I want to get away from my boring life.

蒂姆:那是因为我一直想去那些我在日常生活中不经常见到的人和地方,这样我就可以远离我目前无趣的生活了。

Anne: OK. I understand. I can give you some tips on your travel to Central United States.

安妮:嗯,我明白了。我可以给你一些建议。

Tim: OK. Thank you very much. I really need some advice on that.

蒂姆:好的,非常感谢你。我确实需要一些建议。

Anne: First of all, you have to get a dependable automobile. Nothing can be worse than the car breaking down.

安妮:首先,你需要一辆信得过的汽车,没有比汽车抛锚更糟糕的事情了。

Tim: Yeah. You are right.

蒂姆:嗯,你说得对。

Anne: You will need a good navigation system so you will not get lost easily.

安妮:你也需要一个很好的导航系统,这样你就不会轻易走丢了。

Tim: Yes. I will keep it in my mind.

蒂姆:嗯,我会记在心里的。

Anne: And thirdly, you will have to get a good mobile phone with extensive signal coverage.

安妮:第三,你也需要一个好手机,讯号覆盖能力要好。

最喜欢去哪里旅游的英语对话三

Lily:

Hey, Li Mei…I'm hoping to go abroad during the break.

嘿,李梅……我想这个假期能去国外旅游。

Nice. Where do you want to go?

不错。想去哪儿?

Lily:

Greece, I think.

希腊吧,我想。

Ben:

You'd better start getting ready for it now.

你最好现在开始做准备。

Lily:

I know you have a lot of experience when it es to this. What should I do?

你很有经验,我该做些什么?

Ben:

Well, the applications for a passport and visa are the most pressing, for the time being.

嗯,申请护照和签证是目前最重要的事情。

STUART: I'm glad I brought my jacket on this trip.史都尔:还好这趟行程我有带夹克来。

SHARON: Yes, I didn't know Washington, DC got so cold in winter.雪伦:是啊,我不知道华盛顿特区的冬天这么冷。

STUART: What would you like to do today?史都尔:今天想做什么?

SHARON: I really think we should take a tour of the White House.雪伦:我真的觉得应该去参观白宫。

STUART: I thought we could go to some of the museums.史都尔:我觉得可以去参观博物馆。

Don't you want to see the museums?你不想去吗?

SHARON: Of course. But today I feel like seeing the White House.雪伦:当然想啊,但是今天我想去白宫。

We should see it first, because it's the most famous historical building here.我们应该先去那里,因为它是这里最有名的历史建筑。

STUART: I don't agree. I think the Capitol building is the most famous.史都尔:我不这么认为,美国国会大厦才是最有名的。

But okay. If you want to see the White House, we'll go see it.不过没关系,如果你想去白宫,那就去吧。

I'm just afraid it will be boring.我只是怕会很无聊。

SHARON: Boring? How can it be boring? It sounds very interesting to me.雪伦:无聊?怎么会呢?我觉得很有趣啊。

STUART: But it's the White House. The president and his family live there.史都尔:白宫是总统和他的家人住的地方。

They won't let us see most of it. Probably we can only see a couple of rooms.他们很多地方不会让人参观的,或许只能参观几间展览室而已。

SHARON: No, that's not true.雪伦:不是这样。

The White House is very big. And there are a lot of historical exhibits there.白宫很大,有很多历史文物。

The tour will take us through many different rooms. I read about it in the guide.导游人员会带我们参观各个展览室,旅游指南上有说到。

STUART: Hmm. If that's true, then the security there must be very good.史都尔:如果是这样,那么保安工作要做得非常好才行。

Because it's strange to think they will let people walk around in the White House.因为随便让人在白宫走动是很奇怪的。

SHARON: I'm sure the security is very tight.雪伦:我相信保安工作一定很严谨,

Probably they will make us walk through metal detectors like at the airport.可能像机场那样必须通过侦测器。

STUART: So I can't take my gun then.史都尔:那么我就不能带枪啰!

SHARON: Don't always joke like that! You don't have a gun.雪伦:别老是开这种玩笑,你根本没有枪。

STUART: Yes, it's true I don't.史都尔:我的确没有。

SHARON: You shouldn't say things like that. You could get arrested!雪伦:你不应该说这种话,会被抓去的。

STUART: What? Do you think someone will arrest me for making a joke?史都尔:什么?会有人因为我开玩笑就逮捕我?

Someone will arrest me here at the breakfast table?会有人在这餐桌上就将我逮捕吗?

SHARON: No. But if you say something like that in the White House,雪伦:不是,不过如果你在白宫说那样的话,

they may take it seriously. Sometimes I think you joke too much.他们就会当真。有时候你玩笑开得太过火了。

TUART: I'll be careful. Don't worry. I don't want to get arrested by the FBI.史都尔:我会小心的,别担心,我并不想被联邦调查局的人逮捕。

But how long does the White House tour last?不过参观白宫要多久?

SHARON: I'm not sure. I think it lasts about one hour. 雪伦:我不确定,我想大概一小时。

STUART: Alright. We should take a taxi over there right after breakfast.史都尔:好的,我们吃完早餐就搭出租车去。

SHARON: First I want to look in the travel guide.雪伦:我先看看旅游指南。

Maybe they don't have tours in the morning.很可能早上不开放参观。

STUART: That's a good idea. Do you want some more coffee?史都尔:那倒是。你还要咖啡吗?

SHARON: No, I'm fine.

雪伦:不了,这样就够了